SRI SRI PREMA
Sanskrit Name – Sheetali
Sheetali (Sheetal) – Cooling down
Pranayama – Breathing exercise
Sheetali Pranayama Precautions
- If you suffering from low blood pressure then you should not practice Sheetali breathing exercise. Because It is effective to cool the body temperature which may lead to low down blood pressure.
- In the winter season if possible avoid practising it.
- Those who are suffering from old constipation problem should avoid it.
- Asthma Cold and cough patient should not practice Sheetali pranayama.
- Heart patient should not hold the breath for a long time.