Dr. Sampath Kumar Vallabhaneni, has done his MBBS from Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad from 2002 to 2008. After that he did his Post graduation M.S. (Othopaedics) from Chalmeda Anand Rao Medical College, Karimnagar from 2010 – 2013.
Period of Medical school : October 2002 – April 2008
Worked as a Senior resident at Mamatha Institute of Medical Sciences, Khammam, from August 2013 to January 2014
Worked as senior resident at Gandhi hospital,Hyderabad, from February 2014 to October 2014
Worked as senior resident in kamineni hospital, LB nagar,Hyderabad, from November 2014 to February 2016
Worked as Asst Professor in Kamineni hospital, LB nagar, from march 2016 to july 2016
Worked as consultant in Ushodaya hospital, Khammam,Telangana, from August 2016 to May 2017.
Now, Working as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Sri Sri Holistic hospital,Hyderabad.
He also attended many National conferences.
1. Performed various trauma surgeries
2. Assisted ilizarow external fixation for various indications.
3. Assisted various spinal surgeries
4. Performed various external fixation surgeries for compound fractures.
5. Assisted and Performed Knee replacement surgeries
6. Assisted various knee and shoulder arthroscopy procedures
1. Presented a paper on “CEMENTED BIPOLAR PROSTESIS IN COMMUNITED INTERTROCHANTERIC FRACTURES IN ELDERLY PATIENTS” at OSSAP, State conference in 2011
2. Teaching experience to undergraduate students during 3 years of my post graduate training.
3. Teaching experience to undergraduate students in kamineni Institute of medical sciences.