|Doctor Name||Dr. V. S. RAMCHANDRA|
|Experience||MORE THAN 15 YEARS|
|Timings||9:00 AM TO 9:00 PM|
|Education & Training|
|Practice Areas||Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam|
Dr. V. S. Ramchandra is an experienced and eminent Cardiologist in Hyderabad, practicing at Sri Sri Holistic Hospitals, Kukatpally. He is also a Visiting Consultant to a large number of Hospitals like Apollo Hospitals, Mediciti Hospital, Continental and Narayan Hrudayalaya Hospitals and several heart hospitals in Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam who use his specialized services. He has one of India’s largest individual case volume and expertise in Cardiac Ablations.
Dr. V. S. Ramchandra completed his MBBS from SCB Medical College (Cuttack) in 1989, after which he did his MD in Internal Medicine from the same college in 1993. He further obtained a DM in Cardiology from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, in 1997. He thereafter completed Steps 1, 2 and 3 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and holds Certification from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), USA.
After a stint as Asst. Professor at NIMS, Hyderabad he proceeded to the US to complete Board Accredited Fellowships in Interventional Cardiology at University of Alabama at Birmingham, Fellowship in Pediatric Electrophysiology at Children’s Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio, and a Fellowship in Adult Electrophysiology & Pacing with the CARE group at St Vicent’s, Indianapolis, USA. He was a staff cardiologist and holds licenses in the states of Alabama and Indiana.
Dr. V. S. Ramchandra gained much Interventional experience during his Fellowship in University of Alabama, having done more than 500 Coronary Interventions, many of which were complex Graft Interventions. He also performed several Rotablation Procedures, Excimer Laser Angioplasties, Cutting Balloon Angioplasties, Angiojet Thrombectomies, Intravascular Ultrasound, TECs, Carotid Interventions and Peripheral Vascular procedures.
Dr. V. S. Ramchandra became well-versed in Electrophysiology and Pacing during his Fellowship at St. Vincent’s Hospital, Indianapolis. Here he did a vast number of Electrophysiology Studies, Syncope Studies, AVNRT Ablations AVRT Ablations, Atrial Tachycardia Ablations, VT Ablations, Atrial Fibrillation Ablations, Carto Mappings, Pacemaker Implants, AICD Implants, Biventricular Device Implants, Laser Lead Extractions and Tilt-Table Test Interpretations. During his Paediatric Electrophysiology Fellowship at Children’s Hospital, Dr. Ramchandra did over 40 Paediatric Ablations and many Transesophaegal EP Studies.
He is working at Sri Sri Holistic Hospitals – The Best Hospitals in Hyderabad, Nizampet as Senior Interventional Cardiologist.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Cardiology.
- Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad, India. 1998-2000 and 2001-02.
- Professor and Head of the Department of Cardiology. Kasturba Medical College & Hospital, Manipal Academy of Higher Education Manipal, Karnataka. 2005-06.
- Trainer, Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka, Bangladesh. 2007-08.
Head of the Department of Cardiology, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals, Hyderabad. 2010-2013.
- Unrestricted Physician Indiana Medical License, USA. 2003
- Alabama State License, USA. 2000.
- Permanent License, OMC8654, India. 1989.
- ECFMG Certification, Jan 14th 1999, valid indefinitely.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC). USA.
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC). Europe.
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI). USA.
- Fellowship in Electrophysiology. St. Vincent’s Hospital. Feb 2002 – Jun 2003.Indianapolis, USA.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Electrophysiology. Children’s Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology. University of Alabama. Sep 2000 – Sep 2001. Alabama, USA.