Sukanya is a Senior Dietitian having around 9 years of expertise in Nutrition and her day to day activities include
- Assessing patients and clients health needs and diet.
- Counselling patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits.
- Developing meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account.
- Evaluating the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed.
- Promoting better nutrition by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Preparing reports to document patient progress.
Post-Graduation: Master of Science, clinical Nutrition & Dietitics from Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India – 2009.
Graduation: Bachelor of Science, Food technology and Nutrition from Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India – 2007.
Lotus Hospitals, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad as a Dietitian for Pregnant Women and Children from September 2009 to October 2013.
KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad as an internee for one month i.e., August 2009.
Sri Sri Holistic Hospitals, Nizampet, Hyderabad as a Senior Dietitian from November 2014.