|Doctor Name||Dr. M. RAMAKRISHNA REDDY|
|Education & Training|
|Medical Education||MBBS., DNB(RESPIRATORY DISEASES), DTCD, FCCP(USA)|
|Practice Areas||Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam|
Dr. M. Ramakrishna Reddy is a specialist in Pulmonology (Chest) with 13 years of experience. He is currently associated with Sri Sri Holistic Hospital as the Department head for Pulmonology sleep medicine.
He has handled a variety of special cases such as:
- Lung cancer
- Pierce effusion
- OTV Lung diseases sleep related diseases like OSA, Insomnia
Dr. Ramakrishna Reddy has achieved the following during his academic years and believes in excelling in career with passion.
Best outgoing PG student from Department of TB chest, SV medical college, 2003.
Best outgoing DNB student from Department of Pulmonology , medico 2006.
Presented research paper in CHEST Meet – 2006, salt lake city UTAH, USA
Dr. M. Ramakrishna Reddy is also a member of the following associations:
- ACCP ( American college of chest physician )
- ERS ( European respiratory society )
- ATS ( American Thoracic society )
- ICS ( Indian Chest society )
Dr. Ramakrishna Reddy also Specializes in interventions in pulmonology like bronchoscopy, rigid bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy. Below are the specifications of these treatments that he specializes in and has performed successful surgeries in:
- Bronchoscopic biopsy lung – closure of bronchopleural fistulae, foreign body removal, stricture n sterosio of trachea Dilation & slanting.
- Thoracoscopy – for undiagnosed plen effusion.
- Multilocular effusion.
- Lung biopsy.