|Doctor Name||Dr. C. SIVA SANKARA|
|Education & Training|
|Medical Education||M.B.B.S, MD|
|Practice Areas||Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam|
Dr. C. Siva Sankara is a reputed Consultant Cardiologist with one 10 years of experience and a lot of fondness for medical profession. He acquired his degrees M.B.B.S. and MD from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool. He later pursued his D.M in Cardiology from SVIMS, Tirupati and went on to work as an Assistant Professor – Cardiology in the same institute. He also acquired a Fellowship in Electrophysiology from Jayadeva Institute Of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. C. Siva Sankara is one among the most sought after Cardiologists in Hyderabad, with vast experience and a lot of compassion for every patient he treats. He makes sure of understanding and analyses the symptoms of the patient very intricately before moving on to recommend any medication or treatments to his patients.
- Worked as Assistant Professor of Medicine in Chalmeda Anandha Rao Medical College, Karimnagar between 2008 and 2010.
- Worked as Consultant Physician in Himalaya Hospital, Kadapa between 2010 and 2011.
- Worked as Assistant Professor of Cardiology in SVIMS, Tirupati from August-2014 to August-2015.
- Fellow ship program in electro physiology successfully completed on 26th July 2017 (Jan 2016 – July 2017)
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Shashank C, Srinivasakumar ML, Sivasankara C. The real world experience of the biodegradable polymer-coated sirolimus-eluting coronary stent system: Results from an “all-comers” clinical experience. Catheterization and cardiovascular intervention 2013. DOI: 10.1002/ccd.25246. (ACCEPTED) [IF: 2.11]
- Siva Sankara C, Rajasekhar D, Latheef K, Subramanyam G, Vanajakshamma V, Siva Prasad PV. Left ventricular myocardial performance index for assessment of acute periprocedural outcomes in coronary artery disease patients after successful percutaneous coronary intervention. J Indian Coll Cardiol. 2014; 4(3): 144-51. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jicc.2014.05.004
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Sarath Babu D, Sivasankara C, Bhavesh MK, Thakkar AS. Safety and efficacy of sirolimus-eluting stent in diabetic patients compared with non-diabetic patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Journal of Cardiology and Therapeutics. 2014; 2(1):21-26
- Siva Sanakara C, Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Praveen Kumar BS, Vamsidhar A. Prognostic significance of NT-proBNP, 3D LA volume and LV dyssynchrony in patients with acute STEMI undergoing primary percutaneous intervention. Indian Heart J. 2015; 67(4): 318-27. [IF: 0.17]
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Vidyasagar A, Ranganayakulu KP, Boochi Babu M, Sivasankara C, Kothari S, Ashok T. Evaluation of prolonged safety and efficacy of biodegradable polymer coated sirolimus-eluting coronary stent system: 1-year outcomes of the indolimus registry. Cardiovasc Diag Therapy. 2015; 5(4): 249-53
- Sivasankara C, Ranganayakulu KP, Boochi Babu M, Vidyasagar A, Tamanpreet M, Ashok T. Safety and efficacy of coronary intervention in patients with acute myocardial infarction: One year clinical outcomes of sirolimus-eluting stent in ‘all-comers’ lesion treatment. Revista Portuguesa de Cardiologia. 2015. [Accepted for Publication]
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Praveen Kumar BS, Sarat Babu D, Sivasankara C, Thakkar AS. Clinical outcomes from unselected real-world patients with acute myocardial infarction receiving biodegradable polymer coated sirolimus-eluting stents. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2014; 83(s1): s190. DOI: 10.1002/ccd.25491
- Sivasanakara C, Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Praveen kumar BS, Vamsidhar A. Prognostic significance of NT-pro BNP, 3D LA volume and LV dyssynchrony in patients with acute STEMI undergoing primary PCI. Indian Heart J. 2014; 66 (S2): S29-S30.
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Sivasankara C, Ranganayakulu KP, Boochi Babu M, Vidyasagar A, Nirlep G, Ashok T. Safety and efficacy of coronary intervention in patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: Outcomes of Sirolimus-eluting stent in “All-comers” Lesion Treatment. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions 2015; 85(S2):S134
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Sivasankara C, Ranganayakulu KP, Nirlep G, Ashok T. One-year outcomes of Biodegradable Polymer-Coated Sirolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in Real-world Setting: Findings of Indolimus Registry. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions 2015; 85(S2):S134